当前位置:首页 >> 英语学习 >>

拆弹部队


战斗的冲击是一种瘾,强效而致命



因为战争就是种毒品



《纽约时报》记者克里斯海格斯



战争本身就是毒品



巴格达



片名

:危机倒数



走,快走
Go, go!



(移动式机器人)



靠近目标
Approaching.



我想这回是真的遇上了
I think we have touchdown.



往右一点
LittIe to the right



好的,向右
Going to the right



你好啊,老妈
HeIIo mum



好了,推进去
Now, push it in



不行啊
I can't



不行个屁
What do you mean you can't?



就把它当成你的老二,往前推
Pretend it's your dick, man.



不如我把它当成是你的老二
How about I pretend it's your dick?



那你就会被我操得死去活来
You'II never get in if you did that.



我来试试
Here, Iet me have a shot.



再等一会儿
Give me a second,



少来,让开,这是我的老二
No, come on - My dick, man



给你
Go




Fucker



拿住了
Got that




- Yeah



上场了
Here we go



好家伙
Oh, Iook at that



好正的T啊,是啊
Nice , huh? - Yeah



这玩意儿要是炸了,可不得了
It's going to do some fucking damage.



喂,艾瑞奇,看来需要引爆它了
Hey, EIdridge,
Iooks Iike we're going to need a charge!



收到
I got that.



我估算四盒就有磅的爆炸力
Figured four bIocks that'II give us
about pounds of bang totaI.



爆炸威力会一直冲到那
That bIast is going to roast
straight out there.



弹壳可能会飞到那个地方
The sheII wiII probabIy kick out there,
and most of the shrapneI



其他零散的弹片会像天女散花一样
is going to shoot straight up
in a beautifuI umbreIIa pattern.



没错
Yep



还有些碎弹片会飞向我们这边
We're gonna get some smaIIer pieces
and sheII fragments this way,



只要站在悍马车后面应该没啥问题
but we'II be okay
if we're behind the Humvee,



把机器人叫回来,准备引爆
Bring the bot back, we'II Ioad it up.



好的
No probIem.



机器人正在返回中
Bot is moving.



艾瑞奇,报告情况
Let me know what you got, EIdridge.



已经准备好了
Good to go.



好,让小车上路
aII right. Wagon's set up. Bot moves.



喔喔,半路杀出一群山羊
Uh-oh, we got goats, guys!



注意,点钟方向出现羊群
Goats :, Watch out,



弹药上膛…
Load them IittIe bastards up.



哦,该死
Oh, shit, - Shit,



可恶
Oh, fuck!



小车倒了怎么推啊
Wagon's having a bad day, boys.



是你制造的?
You buiId that?



不,是美国陆军造的
No, the U.S. Army did,



好,看来得我去搞定
AII right, Iooks Iike I'm going down there



这么美丽的地方
You don't Iike waiting



不想再流连一下?
around
this beautifuI neighborhood?



哦,真喜欢这里啊
Oh, I Iove it.



如果一切顺利,我过去之后
So, if everything Iooks okay,
when I get down there



把那玩意儿设定好,然后引爆
I'm just going to set it up and bip it,



让这些家伙知道
Give these peopIe something
to think about,



既然要在我们前进的路上放炸弹
Want them to know if they're gonna
Ieave a bomb on the side of the road for us,



我们只好把他们的路炸开
we're just going to bIow up
their IittIe fuckin' road,



有道理
Sounds good



我想吃汉堡了,是不是有点怪?
Craving a burger. Is that strange?



你这么说,不觉得奇怪,那就好
Not for You - No, okay



戴上钢盔
HeImet on



祝你旅途愉快
Happy traiIs



好了



我是拆弹号,听得到吗
BIaster One, can you read me?



收到,拆弹号,你可以出发了
Roger that, BIaster one.
You're good to go.



拆弹号,你看上去很屌
You're Iooking good, BIaster One.



这里好热
Nice and hot in here.








收到,米
Roger that, meters



嘿!
Hi!



你们从哪儿来?
Where are you from?



等一下
Whoa, whoa, whoa!



你们从哪儿来?从哪儿来的?
Where are you from?
Where are you from? - Stop!



加州吗?
CaIifornia?



快离开这里,老兄
Hey, get out of Here, man



哪里?
Where?



没功夫和你闲扯,快走开!
Hey, this ain't no fuckin' meet and greet.
Now get out of here.



立刻!
Now




Go!



又认识新朋友啦,山彭?
You making friends again, Sanborn?



整天都在认识
AII day Iong








米,收到,你已进入死亡区
Twenty-five meters,
- Roger that You are now in the kiII zone.



谢谢提醒
Thanks for reminding me.



我就是干这个的
That's what I'm here for, baby.



好吧
Okay.



引爆装置看起来没坏
Okay, the debts Iook good.



收到
Roger that.



现在放引爆器
I'm Iaying on the charge.



小心轻放
Nice and sweet.



一切就绪
We're good to go.



现在返回
I'm coming back.



已经走出米
Five meters out.



米,收到
Five meters, Roger that.



嘿,山彭
Hey, Sanborn



知道这儿缺什么吗?
You know what this pIace needs?



说说看
I'm Iistening.



缺草皮
Needs grass



我们该在这儿卖草皮?
We gonna start our grass business?



没错,兄弟
That's right, man.



我来卖草皮,你去修草坪
I'm going to seII the grass,
you're going to cut it.



公司名就叫“山彭父子档”
It's going to be caIIed
''Sanborn and Sons'',



我们会发财的
We'II be rich.



这点子我喜欢
I Iike that.



韩国草,钝叶草…
Crabgass, St. Augustine, man.



这方面我是行家
I'm a schoIar on this shit,



不如这样,你卖草,我种草
How about this?
You seII it, I fertiIize it.








米,收到
meters, Roger that



山彭!
Sanborn!



点钟方向有家肉店
Butcher shop, :!



老板拿着手机!
dude has a phone!



艾瑞奇为啥要跑?
Why is EIdridge running?



命令他把手机放下!
Make him put it down!



放下手机!
Put down the phone!



快点,弟兄们,告诉我怎么了
Come on, guys, taIk to me,



手机扔掉!手机扔掉!
Drop the phone! Drop your phone!



开枪打他,艾瑞奇,射他!
Hey, burn him, EIdridge! Burn him!



放下手机
Put down the ceII phone!



艾瑞奇,射他!
EIdridge, burn him!



让开
Get out of the way,



交出你的手机!
Drop your phone!



命令他放下手机!去拿过来!
Make him put it down! Go get it!



我这边射不到
I can't get him shot!



快点,艾瑞奇!
Come on, EIdridge!



《美国陆军:马修?汤普森中士》



放哪儿都行
Anywhere's good,



都在这儿了?
Is that everything?




Yeah.



请进
Come in.



詹姆斯上士!
Sergeant James?



我是J.T.山彭
JT Sanborn, man.



你好,我叫威尔
Hey! Hi, how are you? WiII.



欢迎来胜利营B连!
WeIcome to Bravo Company;
weIcome to Camp Victory,



胜利营?我应该在自由营…
Camp Victory?
I thought this was Camp Liberty,



是啊,一周前改名了
Oh! No, they changed that
about a week ago.



胜利营听起来比较屌
Victory sounds better.



好吧,至少我没走错地方,没错
AII right. WeII, at Ieast
I'm in the right pIace, right? - Yeah,



既然你来了,能帮我个忙吗?
WhiIe you're here, can you heIp me
move this thing reaI quick?



没问题
Yeah, no probIem.



也许你不该把它拆下来
Maybe you shouIdn't take this down.



晚上常有迫击炮袭击
We get a Iot of mortars at night.



窗口这些夹板可以挡住侧飞的弹片
The pIywood on the windows heIp
with the IateraI fray coming through.



所以才装在这儿
That's why it's up there.



要是手榴弹从天花板掉下来
Yeah, weII,
it's not going to stop a mortar round



这东西就没用了
from coming in through
the roof, you know.



而且我喜欢阳光
Besides, I Iike the sunshine.



汤普森的事我听说了,真遗憾
Hey, I'm sorry to hear about Thompson.



我知道他拆弹很在行
I know he was a good tech.



是的
Yeah, he was,



他带队也很在行
He was a great team Ieader, too,



我没想过要做完美的接班人
Yeah, I'm not trying
to fiII his shoes or anything,



我只想…只想尽力而为
I'm just... I'm just going to do my best.



明白
Appreciate it,



那好
AII right.




CooI



还是自己的家最好
Home sweet home, right?



看到我军在这里停了这么多坦克
Aren't you gIad the Army



你笑得出来吗?
has aII these tanks parked here?



就为了提防俄国佬来袭
Just in case the Russians come



到时候大家来一场坦克大战
we have to have a big tank battIe.



我宁愿预备这些坦克,以防万一
I'd rather be on the side with the tanks,
just in case,



有总比没有好
rather than not have them.



是啊,但这些家伙根本没用
Yeah, but they don't do anything.



如果有人朝悍马车跑过来
Anyone comes aIongside
a Humvee



我们就死定了
we're dead.



如果有人奇怪看着你
Anybody even Iooks at you funny



我们就死定了
we're dead,



差不多可以这么说
Pretty much the bottom Iine is



如果你来伊拉克,你就死定了
if you're in Iraq, you're dead.



这鸟坦克能救你的小命吗?
How's a fuckin' tank
supposed to stop that?



欧文,能不能闭嘴?
WouId you shut up, Owen pIease?



抱歉
Sorry



我只是想吓吓菜鸟
Just trying to scare the new guy.



在阿富汗的时候我也见识过
I saw a IittIe bit in Afghanistan, too.



《距B连轮值结束日还有天》



到外面看看路况,艾瑞奇
get your eyes on the road, EIdridge.



收到
Copy that.



让开!
YaIIa!



让开!
Move!



让开!
Imshee. Imshee.



让开!
Imshee.



让开!
Imshee.



(保持米车距,否则开枪射击)



拆弹号,我是胜利总部
BIaster One, this is Victory Main.



是否抵达座标-?完毕
Have you reached your -, yet? Over.



那些叫我们来的家伙都去哪啦?
Where the heII are the guys
who caIIed this in?



胜利总部,我是拆弹麦克
Victory Main, Victory Main,
this is BIaster Mike.



地点似乎不对
Interrogative,



是否有更新讯息?完毕
Do you have an update on position?
Over.



我是胜利总部
Victory Main, figures to foIIow,



座标位于、、、
Three-four-five-three is your grid. Over.



我现在就站在这鬼地方
WeII, that's exactIy where the heII I am...



但看不到任何需要援助的人
...and I don't see anybody in fatigues.



稍等,正在确定座标
Give us a second to confirm...



留意你的脚下
Watch your feet!



座标位于,,,完毕
Set visuaI is three-four five-three grid.
Over.



看到悍马车了
Got the Humvee



友军!
FriendIy!



友军!
FriendIy!



啊,在这儿
Ah, here we go.



他们弃车了
They abandoned their vehicIe.



詹姆斯,这儿有辆悍马车
We got an empty



但里面没人
Humvee over here, James.



嗯,我知道
Yeah, I got it.



我们走
Let's move.



友军
FriendIy,



早安,小伙子们
Morning, boys.



长官好
Sir.



别告诉我炸弹和你们在一起
Don't teII me the bomb's in here
with you guys.



来一下,我告诉你发生什么事
Step out and I'II show you
what's going on




AII right



那个街区往前米
Down on that bIock meters.



在清真寺这边,路的东方
This side of the mosque.
east side of the street.



我们的线人说他看到一堆引线
our informant says he saw a pair of wires



线头埋在一个碎石堆里
going into a rubbIe piIe



很可能是土制炸弹,嗯
It's a possibIe IED. - Yeah



那家伙我很了,我相信他的判断
I trust this guy. I know him.



好,我来处理
Okay, I'II handIe it.



你需要和他谈谈吗?
Do you want to taIk him or...



不用了,带着你的兄弟站后面
No. Good, Keep your boys back,



由我们来处理,谢谢
We'II be good, Thank you,



技术兵,把悍马车开过来
SpeciaIist, bring up the Humvee,



怎么了?
What's going on?



我要穿上拆弹服
I'm going to break out the suit.



那机器人呢?
What about the bot?



我来就好了
I'II take care of it.



不如让机器人先去看看情况?
Don't you want to send the bot
down there to see what it Iooks Iike?



我来搞定
I'II handIe it.



詹姆斯,那里的情况似乎不妙
That's kind of tight down here, James.



准备好了?
Ready?



没问题吧?
Good?



你没必要自己去
You don't have to go down there, man.



有机器人可以代劳
We aIready have the bot haIfway up.



我ok啦
I'II be aII right.



今天第一天
First day,



你想来个轻松的,对不对?
figure you want to take it easy, right?



怎么样了,艾瑞奇?
How's it Iooking, EIdridge?



可以出发了
Good to go



开始吧
Let's do it



工具在里面?
Got tooIs?



在里面
Got tooIs



好吧,我们上路吧
AII right. Let's rock and roII, man.



真是个粗鲁的家伙
He's a rowdy boy



他是莽撞
He's reckIess



拆弹号,发生了什么事情?
BIaster One, what's going on?



拆弹号!你在搞什么?
BIaster One! What are you doing?



拆弹号,这里是拆弹麦克
BIaster One, this is BIaster Mike



这路上的烟是怎么回事,完毕
What's with the smoke
on the side of the road?



嘿!詹姆斯,能听见吗?
Hey, James, can you hear me?



这路上的烟是怎么回事,完毕
What's going on with the smoke
on the side of the road? Over



我在声东击西
Creating a diversion



对谁?你发现威胁了?
From what? Is there a threat?



艾瑞奇,上墙,快点!
EIdridge, get up on the waII, Move!



看到什么了,技术兵?
TeII me what you see, speciaIist



好了,我看到他了
AII right, I got him



他正走出射程外
He's waIking down range.



詹姆斯,烟雾完全阻挡了视线
James, the smoke is kiIIing my visibiIity.



你和炸弹差多远?到米没?
Where are you in reIationship to the IED?
Are you within meters yet?



我怎么知道
HeII, I don't know Sanborn,



如果踩到了炸弹,我会告诉你的
but I'II teII you
when I'm standing over it, cowboy



注意掩护!
Take cover!



妈的,有辆车停在他面前,山彭
Oh, no, A car stopped
in front of him, Sanborn.



该死,詹姆斯!詹姆斯,快回来
Shit, James! James, come back now.



除爆小组的人拿着厘米手枪
EOD puIIed a nine on this



对着车里的伊斯兰佬
Haji in a car.



要派增援吗?
Want me to send backup?



我来就行了
I got it.



不要,不要
Sanchez, Hayes!
- Negative! Negative!



留在原地
Stand down



爆炸会波及大片街区
The bIast wiII come up the bIock



待在街角别动
Stay cIear around the corner



这儿由除爆小组负责,完毕
EOD has the situation under controI, over



你要上哪儿去?
Where you going?
HoId your fire on my command!



想倒车吗?
Want to back up?



下车!
Get out of the car!



下车!快
Get out of the car! - Come on!



你他妈的想干嘛?
What the fuck are you doing?



后退!
Back up!



喂?
HeIIo?



想退回去吗?
Want to get back?



该死
Shit.



往那边走
It's that way.



回去
Back



计程车开了
Taxi's moving.



停车,给我下车!
Get out of the car!



停车!
Stop! Stop the car!



给我下车!下车!
Get out, get out of the fucking car!



趴在地下
Get out the ground!



把手放在我看得见的地方
Underground! - Stay down!



如果他以前不是叛乱份子
WeII, if he wasn't an insurgent,



那现在总该算了吧
he sure the heII is now.



收到,你的话真有趣…
Roger that! That's reaI funny.



我发现了些东西
Got something



嘿,小亲亲
Oh, baby!



找到了
Gotcha



好了,搞定
AII right



好了,我们搞定了
AII right. We're done.



可以闪了
Good to go



可以闪了
Good to go



没事了,技术兵
Come down, speciaIist.



收到
Roger.



还有线…等一下
Got a wire. Hang on.



喔,你要去哪
Where are you going?



还有其他的
Secondary



该死
Shit



找掩护,躲到墙后面去!
Take cover! Get in the waII!
Get in the waII!



见鬼



初次合作还不错,你觉得呢?
That wasn't so bad. First time working
together. What do you think?



我觉得合作的定义是
彼此交换实际的状况
Hmm, I think us working together means
I taIk to you and you taIk to me



我们是在约会吗,山彭?
We going on a date, Sanborn?



不,我们是在完成任务
No. We're going on a mission.



我负责保护你的安全
and my job is to keep you safe



这样我们才能继续执行其他任务
so we can keep going on missions.



这是战斗,兄弟
It's combat, buddy.




Hey,



只剩天了
It's just days.



如果今天不死的话,还剩天
Thirty-eight if we survive today.



是你啊,“尽我所能”先生
Hey, it's Mr. Be AII You Can Be.



有什么新闻吗,医生?
What's up, doc?



没什么,你怎么样?
Not much, How are you?



我很好
I'm good.



有个问题
Got a question



关于那首歌“尽我所能”
about that song,
''Be AII You Can Be''.



若尽我所能最后是横尸伊拉克呢
What if aII I can be is dead
on the side of an Iraqi road?



这样想很合理啊
I mean, I think it's IogicaI.



这是战争,每天都有人死
This is war, peopIe die aII the time.



也有可能轮到我
Why not me?



你必须换一种想法
You got to change
the record in our head.



你得去想些其他的东西
You gotta start thinking
about other things.



别老想这个了
Okay, Stop obsessing...



现在你在想什么?
Right now.
What are you thinking about?



你想知道我正在想什么吗
You want to know
what I'm thinking about, doc?



是的
Yeah



我在想的就是这个
This is what I'm thinking about, doc.



地下躺着汤普森…
Here's Thompson, okay.



他死了,他没死
He's dead, he's aIive.



地下躺着汤普森…
Here's Thompson.



他死了,他没死
He's dead, he's aIive.



他死了,他没死
He's dead. He's aIive.



嘿,最近如何,你好吗?
Yo, what's up, my nigger?
What's up, man? You cooI?



想要好货吗?
Come on, You want the cooI shit?



看看嘛,这货很正的
Come on, come on.
It's the tight shit, man,



要买DVD吗?要买DVD吗?
Wanna buy DVD? Wanna buy DVD?



去你的…别这样,拜托!
Fuck you, Come, come, pIease, pIease.



是新片!
New reIeases, Iook.



你好,要DVD吗?真的超赞
HeIIo, HeIIo! Want to buy DVDs?
Very good, Very good,



多少钱?
How much?



元一张,元两张
One for five and two for nine,



三张元怎么样?
Three for tweIve.



三张元,还不加税
Three for thirteen and I don't
give you tax. Very good, man. Look.



东西非常好,你看看
Look...



不加税?
No tax?



好吧,你有些什么片子?
AII right, What do you got?
What do you got,



算你聪明,不像那些蠢猪
You know, you smart shit,
you not Iike those stupid fuck face.



是啊,我是聪明人
Yeah, I'm the smart guy.



你是个聪明的孩子
You're a smart kid.



把你的顶级货给我吧
Give me your best one, okay?



给你,这是顶级的
Here, this the best one.



这个就是顶级的?
This Is a good one?



绝对顶级,老兄,好吧
Yeah, the best shit, man. - okay



钱给你,我买一张
Here you go, I'II take one.



不用找了
Keep the change



谢谢,要来一根吗?
Thank you. - Want a cigarette?



才不给呢,你不该抽烟
Get out of here, You shouIdn't smoke.



谢谢,跟你开个玩笑
Thank you. Take it easy.



在下次任务之前,我得和你谈谈
I need to taIk to you about something
before we go out again.



要谈什么?
What's that?



昨天的事
Yesterday




Mm-hmm



可不好玩
Wasn't cooI



我知道,但你会习惯的
Yeah, I know. You'II get it, though.



这么说你是个独行侠罗?
So, you're a ranger, huh?



是吧
Yeah.



来这之前,我在情报部门干了年
I was in inteIIigence seven years
before I joined EOD,



我们在各种恶劣情况下执行任务
We ran missions in every shithoIe



对此你肯定有概念
that you couId possibIy imagine.



像你这样高傲自大的垃圾我看多了
So, I'm pretty sure I can figure out
a redneck piece of traiIer trash Iike you.



看来你已经开始习惯了
Looks Iike you're on the right track.



外面见
We'II see you out there.



《距B连轮值结束日还有天》



该死,快让开
Shit. Get out of the way. Move.



HeIIo! - Hi.



东西呢?
Where is it?



在墙后面
It's behind the waII



有看到任何电线或者烟雾吗?
AII right!
See any wires? any smoke?



不,我没有细看
No, I didn't Iook



那你怎么知道是炸弹?
So, how do you know it's a bomb?



那辆车违法停靠在那里
The car has been parked iIIegaIIy



而且悬挂下垂,后车箱一定有重物
The suspension is sagging. There's
definiteIy something heavy in the trunk,



好,不如你现在过去看看
Right. So, why don't you
waIk over there



然后告诉我那里面有什么
and peak inside and teII me what you see.



你要我走过去看?
You want me to go cIose to it?



没错…
Yeah!



不,我没那个意思,开玩笑啦
No-no, I don't. I'm kidding.



该死!
Shit



枪声从那儿来!
It's coming from over here!



拆弹号,你在吗?
BIaster One. You there?



走吧!



拆弹号,听到了吗?
BIaster One, you hear me?



拿着
Here



见鬼
Shit



走吧,弟兄们
Let's go, guys.



放手
Let it go.



我去屋顶掩护!
I got top cover.



不行,技术兵
That's a negative, speciaIist.



艾瑞奇,你留下来
EIdridge, you stay with me.



山彭,你去屋顶掩护
Sanborn, you take top covers.



该死
Shit



拆弹麦克,到达指定地点
BIaster Mike in position



情况如何?
What do you got?



子弹贯穿他的胸膛,但不致命
I got a through and through
to the chest, but I got him stabIe.



看来他没希望了
He's not going to make it.



如果分钟内带他离开
We're Ieaving in minutes.



那他的伤还有救,长官
Got a survivaI wound, sir.



他没希望了
He's not going to make it.



天啊
Oh, God.



他在干嘛?
What's he doing?



我不知道
I don't know,



你在干嘛?
What are you doing?



里面的炸药够大家一起上天堂了
There's enough bang in there
to send us aII to Jesus.



如果要死,我也要死的舒服点
If I'm going to die,
I'm going to die comfortabIe.



把我的家当都拿来
I need my kit and my cans.



怎么了,艾瑞奇?
What's going on down there, EIdridge?



我去帮他拿家当
I'm getting his kit and his cans.



请掩护我
Cover me, pIease.



给你
Kit and cans



好,谢谢你
AII right. Thank you.



好多引线…是电子引爆
Got a Iot of deck cord, eIectricaI.



我在找引爆装置
I'm Iooking for this initiating system



似乎不在后座里
WeII, it's not in the back seat.



我不这么认为
I don't think.



好吧,它不在后座里
AII right, It's not in the back seat.



有个年轻人在屋顶
Got a young man on the roof,



点钟方向,盯着他
your :, keep an eye on him.



收到
Roger that



也不在前座
It's not in the front seat.



不在门里
It's not in the door.



地上也没有
Not on the fIoors.



不在置物箱里
Not in the gIove box.



如果还没找到,有可能在车下面
If you haven't found it yet,
it's probabIy under the car.



车子下方没线,一定藏在车里
Yeah, no wire Ieads under... the car.
It's aII in here somewhere.



嘿,山彭
Hey, Sanborn



怎么?你刚才是不是看到一个人
Yeah - You got eyes
on some guy,



手里拿了摄影机?
with a video camera?



没有啊,在哪儿?
No, Where?



在我点钟方向,看到了吗?
He's right at my :, you see him?



他拿着那个鸟东西对着我
He's pointing the fucking thing at me



该死
Shit



没有,我没看到他
Negative, I don't see him.



山彭,他就在我点钟方向
Hey, Sanborn.
He's right at my :, Iook! :!



收到,我看到他了
Roger that, I got him.



他想拍下我,然后传到网路上
Getting ready to put me on You Tube.



有点可疑啊
LittIe shady.



我也这样觉得,盯着他
Yeah, he Looks shady.
Keep an eye on him,



好,我该怎么做?
Okay, So, what's the pIay?



放聪明点,别乱来,完毕
Be smart. Make a good decision, over



找到更多线了
Got more wire



通向什么鬼地方
Leads fucking nowhere



可恶!
Fuck!



嘿,詹姆斯,你那边怎么样了?
Hey, James, how you doing?



好极了,你怎么样?
I'm wonderfuI, How are you?



在这儿待的时间已经够长的了
You know, we've been here a whiIe



必须尽快离开这里
We need to get out of here soon.




Uh-huh,



很多人在看着我们,必须快离开
We got a Iot of eyes on us, James.
We need to get out of here.



收到,我正在搞定它
Roger that, I might figure this out.



詹姆斯,我们必须快点离开
James, we need to get out of here,



詹姆斯,你听到了吗?
James, do you copy?



妈的,我知道了
Fuck it, I get it.



我靠
Fuck me



嘿,下面情况怎么样?
Hey, how's it Iooking in there, soIdier?



疏散完毕
AII cIear



人员已疏散完毕,可以撤了
James, the evac is compIete.
We can Ieave.



让工兵来处理这团狗屁吧
Let the engineers handIe this mess,



我们要撤了吗?
We moving?



是的
That's affirmative



有意思
Interesting



詹姆斯怎么回事?他没回话
What's up with, James?
He's not answering.



呃,他好像把耳机摘掉了
Yeah, I think he removed his headset,



能不能跟他说,叫他戴上耳机?
WeII, wiII you teII him
to put his radio back on, pIease?



嘿,詹姆斯
Hey, James!



中士问你,能不能请你戴上耳机
Sergeant Sanborn is asking if you'II
pIease put your headset back on.



…他不同意
Uh... that's a negative.



他不肯戴上耳机
That, yeah, that's not gonna happen.



该死
Shit!



寺庙尖塔上有个人,点方向
I got eyes on three guys
at the Minaret at :.



妈的,他在干嘛?
What the heII is he doing?



我不知道啊…好像在检查油箱
I don't know what the fuck he's doing.
Looks Iike, he's checking the oiI.



他们在和录影的男人联络
They're communicating
with your cameraman.



不妙啊,老兄
This is reaI bad, man.



蹲到护栏后面去
Get behind the Jersey barrier.



从这里我看不到詹姆斯
I can't see James from here.



马上给我蹲下!
Get down now!



可以走了!
We can go!



王八蛋
Bastard



搞定了
We're done.



山彭,我们走吧!
Sanborn, Iet's get out of here.




That was good.



嘿,詹姆斯
Hey, James!



嗯?
What?



再也不要摘掉你的耳机!
Never turn your headset off again.



你就是那个拆弹员?
You the guy in the bomb suit?



不,长官,是詹姆斯上士
No, sir, Sir, that's Sergeant James.



他在那里
He's right here.



嘿,詹姆斯
Hey, James. - Yeah?



有人找你
Someone's here to see you.



搞定起火轿车的那个就是你?
You the guy in the fIaming car.
Sergeant James?



午安,长官,是我
Afternoon, sir Uh, yes, sir



好,简直太棒了
WeII, that's just hot shit.



你是个高手,知道吗?
You're a wiId man, you know that?



是吧,长官,他是个高手
Uh, yes, sir - He's a wiId man



你们知道吗?
You know that?



我想和你握个手
I want to shake your hand.



谢谢长官
Thank You, Sir. - Yeah



你拆过多少炸弹?
How many bombs have you disarmed?



嗯,我不是很确定…
Uh, I'm not quite sure.



上士!是,长官
Sergeant? - yes, Sir.



我在问你问题
I asked you a question.



个,长官
Eight hundred seventy-three, sir.




Eight hundred! And seventy-three.



个!
Eight hundred! And seventy-three.



简直棒到没话说
That's just hot shit.




Eight-hundred and seventy-three.



加上今天拆的,没错,长官
Counting today, sir, yes.



这一定是最高记录
That's gotta be a record.



拆这些鬼东西最好方法是什么?
What's the best way to... go about
disarming one of these things?



活着拆了它,长官
The way you don't die, sir.



这是个好方法
That's a good one.



高手就该这么说话,干得好
That's spoken Iike a wiId man.
That's good.



你好啊
Hey, what's up, man?



嘿,等等
Oh, hey, wait a minute,



看看这是谁啊?
Look who it is.



把元还给我,老弟
I want my five bucks back, buddy.



什么元?你疯了吗?
Five doIIars for what, man?
You crazy now?



你卖给我的DVD根本是垃圾!
Yeah, The DVD you soId me was crap.



你疯了,不可能
You crazy, man. That's impossibIe.



那是好莱坞特效
It's HoIIywood speciaI effects.



不,画面不仅晃,还模糊
No, It was shaky.
It was out of focus, buddy.



那你要看什么,人兽交?
What, you want donkey porn?



那片子是垃圾
It's crap.



女人和狗做?还是同志片?
GirIs on dog? Gay sex, man?



你要什么,就给你什么
Anything you want, you get.



我来帮你介绍
I hook you up, man.



好吧,你叫什么名字?
AII right, What... what's your name?



贝克汉
Beckham.



贝克汉?那个踢足球的?
Beckham Iike the soccer pIayer?



就是那个足球明星,把球还给我
Yeah, man. It's Iike soccer pIayer.
Now give me my baII.



你是足球员?
Are you a soccer pIayer?



是的,我是最好的,比他还强
Yeah, man, Best of the best.
I'm better than Beckham.



你会守门吗?
You pIay goaIie?



是的,我会,好
Yes, I pIay goaIie - good



那我们来打个赌
I'II make you a deaI.



如果你能守住我的球
If you can stop the baII,



我就再给你块钱
I'm going to give you five bucks,



但如果你没守住…
but if you can't...



没守住怎么样?
And what if... what if I can't?



如果我踢进球门,这颗球就归我
Listen to me. If I score,
I'm going to keep your baII,



可以吗?成交
DeaI? - DeaI



过去吧
Get up there



走啊
Go on



看看你有什么能耐
Let's see what you got hot stuff



准备好了吗?
Are you ready?



我数到,准备好了吗?
On three, Ready?



……
One, two, three... Aahh!



该死
Shit



快点,我的块钱呢?
Come on. Where's the five doIIars?
Man, come on.



好吧,我给你
AII right, I got ya.



干得好,年轻人
Good job, dude.



五块钱给你
Here's five.



你是拆弹组的?
You're an EOD, boomaIa, boomaIa.



没错
That's right.



那很有趣吧?
It's fun, no?



好像黑帮一样,对不对?
It's cooI? It's gangster. Yeah?



差不多吧
Yeah, I think so.



跟你说,我打算要买…
TeII you what, I'm going to buy...



让我看看钱够不够…好,够五块钱
Let me see if I have
enough money, yeah. Five.



我要再买张DVD
I'm going to buy another DVD, okay?



但如果还是晃,或者画面模糊
But if it's shaky...
Look at me... or out of focus...



或者不是百分百的好片
or any way not %,



我就拿把刀,把你的脑袋锯下来
I'm going to chop off
your god dammed head with a duII knife.



怕了吧?我只是开开玩笑啦
How do you feeI about that?
I'm just kidding.



你是个乖孩子,真是个乖孩子
Here, you're a good kid, man.
You're a good kid, aren't ya?



欧文!
Owen



嗨!长官
Hi, - Hi, sir



还好吗?
How are you?



不错
I'm good



很好
Good



哪里出问题了?
What's wrong?



刹车的声音不对
Brakes are squeaking



这里的维修人员靠不太住
Don't trust the mechanics
around here. You know.



最近怎么样?
So, how you doing?



我很好
good



我想去检查一下油箱
I just want to check the oiI.



吃得好,睡得也好
Yeah, it's good to sIeep, eating weII...



感觉整个人神清气爽,真的
I'm feeIing pretty squared away,
actuaIIy, doc.



听你这么说,我很高兴
Good to hear it.



和同部队的战友相处得还好吗?
So, you getting aIong with
the other soIdiers in your unit?



嗯,我们小队很棒
Yeah, My team's great.



队长很会鼓舞人
My team Ieader is inspiring.



你是在说反话吗?
Are you being sarcastic, soIdier?



没有
No.



他正打算送我归西呢
He's going to get me kiIIed.



昨天差点就成功了
aImost died yesterday.



能因公殉职,我感到很自豪光荣
At Ieast I'II die in the Iine of duty,
proud and strong.



这不是你人生的低潮
You know, this doesn't have to
be a bad time in your Iife.



参战是你一生中难得的经历
Going to war is a...
is a once in a Iifetime experience.



也许可以很有趣
It couId be fun.



是你丰富的经验得出这些结论?
And you know this from your
extensive work in the fieId, right?



我已履行了我的兵役
I've done my fieId duty.



在哪儿服的役?耶鲁大学?
Where's that? YaIe?



若你不想和我谈,我可以不找你
Look, you don't want me to
come around, I won't come around.



我完全是出于自愿才来帮你
These taIks are voIuntary.



我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.



你能跟我说这些,我真的很感激
I appreciate what you're saying, I do.



我也很感谢你给我的心理治疗
I appreciate our sessions together,



但你也需要走到前方去看看
but you need to come out from
behind the wire,



看看我们做了什么
see what we do.



好吧
WeII,



如果情况需要,我会去的
if this circumstance caIIs for it, I wiII.



就像别的士兵一样
Just Iike every other soIdier.



《距B连轮值结束日还有天》



目标引爆!
Fire in the hoIe!



引爆!
Firing now!



准备好第二次爆炸了没?
Ready for second det?



准备好了
Ready



目标引爆!目标引爆!目标引爆!
Fire in the hoIe!
Fire in the hoIe, Fire in the hoIe!



喂喂喂,等一下
Whoa, whoa, whoa, HoId on a second!



可恶,我好像把手套忘在那里了
God damn it,
I think it forgot my gIoves down there.



什么?
What?



我忘了拿手套了
I forgot my gIoves.



等一下
Hang on.



这些引爆器很容易误爆啊
You know, these detonators
misfire aII the time.



你的意思是?
What are you doing?



我只是说,总免不了有倒霉事
I'm just saying shit happens,
they misfire.



比如可能发生误爆
He'd be obIiterated to nothing,



他会被炸成灰的
His heImet wouId be Ieft,
you couId have that.



还有几撮头发,内层或许会有些焦
LittIe specs of hair,
charred on the inside.



是啊,也许能找到半个头盔
Yeah, there'd be haIf
a heImet somewhere,



还有一点点头发
bits of hair.



然后我们要求改进技术流程
Ask for a change
in technique and protocoI,



以确保此类事故不再发生
make sure this type of accident
never happen again, you know?



这样的话,你得写一份报告
You'd have to write the report.



你是认真的吗?
Are you serious?



我写不来的
I can't write it.



不,我是问你,真想杀了他?
No, I mean,
are you serious about kiIIing him?



点钟方向有一辆SUV越野车
tweIve o'cIock I see an SUV



收到
Roger that



我看到个全副武装的家伙
I got four armed men.



伊斯兰的装扮
They're in Haji gear.



好,慢慢靠过去
AII right, go sIow and easy, man



接近目标
we're in there now.



好,各位小心点
AII right, CarefuI now, guys.
CarefuI.



艾瑞奇,你守好机枪
EIdridge, you stay on that .



好的
I got 'em.



放下枪,放下你们的枪
''Obre... obre...'' put your gun down!



跪在地上,放下枪!
On your knees! ''Obre...
Put your gun down!



放下枪,放下你们的枪
Obre, motherfucker!



把手举高
HoId up your hands!



跪下!混蛋
Get down, motherfucker, Obre!



快把枪放到地上!
Put your gun down now!



把枪放下!
Put your gun down!



手举高!
Hands high!



艾瑞奇,掩护!
EIdridge, cover!



了解
I got you



把背后的手枪扔掉,快点!
PistoI, off your hip, now!



到底要我干嘛?
What you want me to do?



把手举高还是扔掉手枪?
Keep my hands up
or take off the pistoI?



保持手举高
Keep your hands up




Okay



慢点,慢点
Easy, easy.



拿到了
Got it!



我可以碰自己的脑袋吗?
Can I touch my fucking head now?



慢一点
SIowIy



各位,我们同一边的
We're on the same fucking side, guys.



天啊
Jesus



你们实在有点草木皆兵了
You guys are wired fucking tight,
you know that?



这里可不是野餐的地方
WeII, this is no pIace for a picnic, right.



你们在这里干嘛?
What are you guys doing here?



我们爆胎了,能帮个忙吗?
We have a fIat tire, can you heIp us?



没问题
Sure, yeah.



你们有备胎吗?
You got any spares?



备胎是有,但我们的扳手用光了
We have spares,
but we've used up our wrench.



扳手怎么会用光?
How do you use up a wrench?



呃…那个包着红头巾的男人
WeII, the uh, the guy over there
with the red thing on his head,



他拿扳手当飞镖用了
he threw it at someone.



好吧
AII right



谢谢
Thank You



这是克里斯
That's Chris,



这是扳手男
this is the wrench man.



你好,扳手男
HeIIo, wrench man.



那个是吉米
That's Jimmy.



在这里你可以用枪射,不用扔扳手
You know, you can shoot peopIe here,
you don't have to throw a wrench at 'em,



去你的
Fuck off



这些人是在纳杰夫抓的
Take a Iook at this,
I picked these guys up in Najaf.



这个是红心号通缉犯
Nine of hearts, that's one,



另外一个,就是梅花J
And the other... jack of cIubs,



就是他们?
These the same guys?



没错,就是他们
Yep, That's them.



他需要帮忙吗?
Does he need a IittIe heIp there?



轮胎到底有什么问题?快点!
What's the probIem with the tire?
Come on.



不行,老大
No good, boss.



这把扳手太小了
This wrench is too smaII.



谁有解决办法吗?
AII right, soIutions? Anyone?



在悍马车后好像还有把扳手
I think there's another wrenc in the
back of the Humvee if you want to check,



那我试试看吧,好吧,快点
I'II give it a try.
- AII right. Let's do it.



你们来这里多久了?
How Iong you guys out here?



技术兵,我们来多久了?
WeII, I don't know.
SpeciaIist, what do we got?



还有天吧…或是天吧…
We have... more days or ...
- Oh yeah



你总是在算
No one's counting.



左方遇袭!
Contact Ieft!



找掩护!
Take cover!



找掩护!
Take cover!



找掩护!
克里斯,上机枪
Take cover
Chris, take the .



吉米,拿悍马车里的家伙
Jimmy, take that in the Humvee.



快点!
CharIie, go!



快点!
Go, go, go!



吉米,把狙击枪和冲锋包拿来
Fucking morons! Get on the side, CharIie
get the Barret and the go-bag, Jimmy.



好的
Got it.



我们在打谁?
What are we shooting at?



我怎么知道
I don't know.



可恶,通缉犯跑了!
Fuck, the packages are gone!



他们跑不远的
They won't get far on foot.



把他们给我抓回来
Bring 'em back those fuckers now.



不能让万元就这么飞了
I'm out , fucking...



哈哈,我忘了
I forgot..



无论生死,都值万
it's , dead or aIive.



吉米,把狙击枪给我
Okay Jimmy, Give me the Barret.




Yeah



我什么也看不见
Can't see a thing.



来吧!
Come on!



克里斯在乱射…省点子弹吧
Chris is shooting wiId.
Gotta conserve the ammo.



克里斯,听到我说话吗?
Hey, Chris can you hear me?



克里斯!
Hey, Chris! Chris!



听见没?别乱开枪!
Can you hear me? ChiII out on the !



收到!
Roger that.



机枪卡弹了!
Fifty's down



克里斯被击中了
They shot Chris.



子弹一定是从那房子里来的
It must be coming from that buiIding.



我什么也看不见
I can't see anything.



有人在屋顶移动
Movement on the roof.



怎么样?
Yeah?



再提高米
Three meters higher.



我调整一下
- I'm going to adjust.



我要…
I have to...



该死
Fuck



该死他死了
Fuck, he's dead.



我们得马上离开这里
We've got to get out of here now!



可恶!
Damm it.



这里是阿尔法,情况危急
This is AIpha Nine. We're in deep shit.



我负责狙击
I'II get on the Barret.



走,走!
Go, go, go!



是,我们受到攻击
Yeah, we're taking incoming fire.



快,快,快!
Go, go, go!



山彭,别上去,好了
No, Sanborn, don't come up here
- Got it!



好,兄弟,压低身体!
Go, buddy, Stay Iow! Stay Low!



我方伤亡人
I have two KIA,



更正,伤亡人…现处方位是…
correction, three KIA...
our grid Iast Iock stat...



身体压低!
Stay Iow!



可以帮个忙吗?
Can you get me some heIp?



我来了
Behind You - Yeah



放松
Breathe easy



发现有人移动
I got movement




Yeah



在屋顶上
On the ridge of that house



距离米
Eight hundred and fifty meters



看见了
See it



在窗边…
By the window



有个目标
You got target



看见了
Got it



有点偏左
AII right, here IittIe Ieft.



放松
Just breathe easy



没子弹了
I'm out of ammo
- Hmm?



我没子弹了
I'm out of ammo.



艾瑞奇,我们需要子弹!
EIdridge, we need ammo.



子弹在哪里?
Where is it?



在那死人身上翻翻看
Check on the dead guy, man.



在死人身上
It's on the dead man.



艾瑞奇!
EIdridge!



我在找!
I'm Iooking.



我们要子弹!
We need that ammo, man.



好啦
AII right, man.



找到了
Oh, here.



谢谢
Thanks



好了
AII right. Got it.



目标不变
Same target.



可恶,卡弹了
It's fucking jammed.



让我看看
Let me see it.



该死
Fuck!



该死,血把子弹卡住了…
Aw, shit.
The bIood's making it jam,



艾瑞奇!
EIdridge.



该死
Shit!



把血弄干净
You gotta cIean the bIood off, man.



血把子弹卡住了
It's making 'em jam.



技术兵!
SpeciaIist!



把血擦干净
CIean the bIood off.




Okay



快点,快点
CIean it. CIean it.



得把它弄干净!
You gotta cIean it, man.



怎么弄?
How?



吐口水然后擦!
Spit and rub,



好吧
AII right



吐口水!然后擦!
Spit and rub, buddy. Spit and rub.



好像没用耶
It's not working,



擦不掉
it's not coming off.



先吐口水再擦
Spit and rub. Spit and rub,



给我,先把子弹拿出来
Here, take it out.



用你的水管夹,用水管夹擦
Use your cameI, Use your cameI.



它在哪
Where is it?



你还好吧
You aII right?



就用这个
Here, use that.



深呼吸
Just breathe, buddy.



来,放轻松
Come on, Just breathe in.



好,拿着,用它擦
Good. Here, squeeze.



明白了?
Got it?



明白
Yeah



擦干净点,小子…
Rub that oIive, baby.



嗯,你做的很好
Come on, you got it.



你做得很好,真的很棒
You're doing good, man.
You're doing reaI good.



好了吗?
Got 'em? - Yeah



我会保证你没事的,兄弟
I'm going to keep you safe,
buddy, aII right?



我们去干掉这帮混蛋
Now Iet's get these bastards,



守好你的位置
Scan your sectors.



守好位置
Scan your sectors.



杀了那个混球
KiII that fuckin' asshoIe.



王八蛋
Son of a bitch.



漂亮!撂倒一个了
Nice, he's down. nd one out of range.



房子右侧米有一个人
Twenty meters
to the right of the buiIding.



我看到了
I got him.



瞄准了就开枪
Fire when ready.



他跑了,他跑了
He's moving, he's moving.



往房子方向跑
To the buiIding.



跟上他,看见没?
FoIIow him You Got him?



看到了
Got him



他也挂了
He's down.



晚安,感谢参与
Good night. Thanks for pIaying.



窗户,在窗边!
Window, the window. At the window,



他还在那
He's stiII there.



左边窗户,左边窗户
Left window. Left window,



看到了吗?
Got him?



看到了
Got him.



他挂了
He's down.



嘿,欧文
Hey, Owen? - Yeah?



能从包包里拿点果汁来吗?
Can you grab the juice?
out of the pack pIease?



好的
Sure



我想,应该没喝的了
I think we're out.



有什么能喝的吗?
Got anything Ieft to drink?



试试那个
You couId try that one.



谢谢你
Thank you.




Drink,



喝了它
drink it.



真安静啊
Things are reaI quiet.



是啊,我不喜欢
Yeah, I don't Iike it.



嘿,威尔
Hey, WiII?



怎么?
Yeah?



在点钟方向
At your six o'cIock.



我看到桥上有动静!
I see movement on the bridge.



就在小路上
Right on the tracks.



搞定他
WeII, handIe it.



我该开枪吗?
ShouId I fire?



自己决定,兄弟
It's your caII, buddy.



干得好
Good job.



嘿,山彭
Hey, Sanborn.



我想我们搞定了
I think we're done.



你没事吧?
Okay? You aII right?



我们扯平了,混蛋



这就是你打队长的报应,混球
That's what you get for hitting your
fucking team Ieader, motherfucker.



我马上回来,去撒尿
- Come on, man.
- I'II be right back, I gotta piss.



欧文!再喝一轮,这是命令!
Owen. Another round, boy.
That's your order.



是,长官!
WeII, yes, sir. Sgt, James, sir.



你不太懂得与人相处吧,长官
You're not very good
with peopIe are you, sir?



但你是个杰出的战士
But you're a good warrior.



杯子拿来
Give me your mug.



喝,长官
There ya go, sir.



今天实战表现非常出色,技术兵
You were weII on the fieId
of battIe today, speciaIist.



干杯
Cheers



老了,喝不动了
Uh, I'm too oId for this shit.



我很害怕
I was scared.



是吗?
Yeah?



每个人心里都有恐惧
WeII, everyone's a coward
about something, you know.



你很好
You're good.



真的很棒
You're reaI good.



看看这里有什么?
Just what do we have here?



威尔有个宝物箱
WiII has possessions.



我从不知道你有这么多存货,威尔
I didn't know you owned anything, WiII.



看看是什么东西
Let's see what you got here, WiII.



这是谁?
Who is that?



是我儿子
That's my son,



他是个难惹的小家伙
he's a tough IittIe bastard,



不像我
nothing Iike me.



你是想告诉我你结婚了吗?
You mean to teII me you married?



我曾经有个女朋友…
WeII, you know, I had a girIfriend and...



后来她怀孕了,所以我们结婚了
she got pregnant, so we got married.



后来离婚了
We got divorced.



或者说,我认为我们已经离了
Or I thought we got divorced.



她住在我家,她说我们还在一起
She's stiII Iiving in the house.
And she says we're stiII together,



所以我不知道该怎么叫她
so I don't know,
What does that make her?



抱着你这种家伙不肯放,真呆
Dumb for stiII being with your ass.



嘿!
Hey



她一点也不呆,好吗?
She ain't fuckin' dumb, aII right?



她很忠诚
She's just IoyaI.



是很忠诚…仅此而已
She's just IoyaI. That's aII,



说说你们的事吧
How 'bout you guys?



你…你有女朋友吗?
You got... you got a girI?
What do you got?



我的问题是,我真正爱的女人
My onIy probIem is the girI I do Iike,



老是跟我谈孩子,我无法阻止
I can't stop her
from taIking about babies, man.



那就给她啊,种马
WeII, give her your sperm, stud.



去吧,就这么做
Go on. Do it.



胆小鬼,给她就行了嘛
C'mon, chicken. Just give it to her.



不,绝对不行,生孩子去
No! HeII no! - Make babies



我心里有数,我还没准备好
I know when I'm ready, and I ain't
ready for that yet, I know that.



哦…这是什么?
WeII, weII... what do we have here?



呃…是炸弹的零件
Uh, components.



每个都代表着一个炸弹
They're bomb parts, signatures.



嗯,我懂,但为何会在你床底下
Yeah, I see that, but what they
doing under your bed?




WeII...



看这个
Ah-ha, there we go, this one...



从一幢联合国大楼拆下来的
This one is from the UN buiIding.



一台燃烧的车,人肉炸弹
FIaming car, dead man's switch... Boom,



这家伙是个好人,我喜欢他
This guy was great, I Iike him.



然后呢
Ah...Look at this one.



看看这个
This one, y'aII,



来自我们第一次合作的任务
is from our first caII together.



这盒子里的东西都曾差点害死我
This box is fuII of stuff
that aImost kiIIed me.



这又是什么?
And what about this one?



这东西从哪来的,威尔?
Where's this one from, WiII?



这是我的结婚戒指
It's my wedding ring.



我说了,这东西差点害死我
Like I said, stuff that aImost kiIIed me.



我觉得这很有趣
You know,
I just think it's reaIIy interesting



这么多会害人送命的东西
to hoId something in your hand



就握在你的手里
that couId have kiIIed anyone.



都是从电子市场买来的破烂
Damn that, It's aII shit from radio shack.



我觉得很有趣
It's interesting.



我也觉得很有趣
I think it's interesting too.



另外,我还没对你怎么样
WeII, I think you hit me
harder than I hit you



你就先对我下重手,不公平
therefore I owe you a punch.



快起来,混球!
Now get your ass up, C'mon.



他说的没错,起来
C'mon, He's right. Let's go,



来啊
C'mon,



来啊
Come on!



来吧
Come on!



好吧,我先说规则
AII right, hoId on, boys.
We need some ruIes,



山彭,不能打脸
Sanborn, no face shots.



喔,那一定得打脸
Oh, there's gonna be a face shot.



詹姆斯上士,把上衣脱掉
Sergeant James, take off your shirt.



是,长官
Yes, sir.



这怎么搞的?
What happened?



小时候被我妈摔过
My momma dropped me
when I was a baby,



我看像弹片造成的伤疤
Looks Iike frag scars,



让开,艾瑞奇
Let it go, EIdridge, C'mon,



来呀
AII right,



来呀,好吧
- Come on.



来一记漂亮的重拳
Nice and big



很不错吧?
You Iike that, huh?



你就这点本事?
That's aII you got?



来吧
Come on,



打我,快!
Bring some, C'mon,



真爽!
God damn!



有他受的
That's gotta hurt.



你没事吧?
You AII right, man?



没事
Oh, Yeah



他没事
Oh, he's aII right.



起来,贱货
Get up, bitch.



好了,贱货
AII right, bitch.



看你还有什么本事?滚开啦
What do you got now?



还有什么本事?
What do you got?
- get the fuck off me?



从我身上滚开
You mother fucker.



有什么?什么?来吧,山彭
What do you got?



还有什么本事?
What do you got?



他真的太狂野了
He's a wiId one.



超狂野的
We got a wiId one.



山彭,搞定他,没错
That's right. C'mon, Sanborn.



山彭,搞定他



骑他,我正在骑他,给我下来
Ride him, baby. - get off me



来嘛,贱货,好了,两位
C'mon, bitch - C'mon, guys



有啥能耐啊?
C'mon, Sanborn.



滚开
What do you got?
Get off me



好了好了
Hey, hey, hey!



我只是跟你开玩笑,混蛋
I'm just kidding, motherfucker. Shit.



你不简单啊,山彭
You're aII right, Sanborn.



真的不简单,兄弟
You're aII right, man.



欧文,给他酒
Owen, get this guy a drink. C'mon.



你扶住他
You got him?



扶住了,好,这里
Yeah, I got him. - AII right, here.



好的
AII right.



待会见,小心点
See You Iater, be safe. - AII right.



好了大块头,我们走吧
AII right, come on big boy.



靠,你该减肥了
Damn, boy, you need to get on a diet.



都快站不住了…来
He hurt his knee,.



小心阶梯
C'mon, man. Steps. C'mon.



一步,两步
Step, step.



好了,躺下
AII right, Iay down.



好了
AII right,



好好休息
Get some rest.



詹姆斯
Hey, James,



你觉得我配得上这身军服吗?
You think I got
what it takes to put on the suit?



我不知道
I don't know.



晚安,小子
Night, boy.



《距B连轮值结束日还有天》



早安
Oh! good Morning, CoIoneI.
- good morning.



介意我跟你们去吗?
Mind if I ride aIong?



我厌倦整天坐在办公桌前了
I'm sick to death of sitting
behind a desk aII the time.



这可是我给你的特权喔
That'd be a priviIege.



上车吧,上校
Hop in, CoIoneI.



你好,医生
Hey, Doc.



我不是想侮辱你的智商
Not to insuIt your inteIIigence, sir.



但如果遇到麻烦
but if the shit hits the fan,



请不要向车外射击
pIease don't fire out the Humvee.



免得遭到反击
The round wiII just bounce around,



有人会挨子弹的
and someone might get shot.



我可不想吃子弹
I don't Iike getting shot.



我了解,上士
Understood, Sergeant,



这是个很常规的任务
Oh, it's a pretty standard mission.



我们要去处理一批未爆军械
We're just here to pick up
some unexpIoded ordinance.



詹姆斯上士会去现场看情况
Sergeant James is gonna see
what the deaI is



希望能在几分钟内搞定
and then hopefuIIy we'II be gone
in a coupIe minutes.



我们得带上装备
We've gotta gear up.



为了什么?
For what?



维安部队没进去过
Security hasn't gone in.



把对讲机关掉
Go in quiet. Radios off.



收到
Roger.



收到
Roger that



很高兴你能来
GIad You came.



小心点
Stay safe, AII right



没人
CIear



嘿,烟头还在冒烟
Hey, cigarette's stiII smoking.



这些都是我们的了
It's aII our shit.



真是座金矿
Mother fucking goIdmine.



小心陷阱
Watch out for trips



我发现一些东西
I got something



我认识这个孩子
I know this kid



他叫贝克汉,是卖DVD的
His name's Beckham. He seIIs DVDs,



以前见过人肉炸弹吗?
You ever see a body bomb before, man?



太恶心了,我们走吧
It's disgusting. Let's get outta here,



等等
HoId it.



艾瑞奇,带上所有C塑胶炸药
EIdridge, want you to grab aII the C



引爆线能拿多少就拿多少
and deck cord you can get your hands on.



把这里的弹药都带走
Let's get aII this ordnance outta here.



然后我们…我们把这炸了
And we're just gonna...
we're gonna bIow the pIace.



明白,就炸了吧
Roger, Just bIow it.



你们在干嘛?
What are you doing?



把这些石头搬上车运走?
Yeah? Putting the stones in to move.



很好
Yeah, that's reaIIy wonderfuI
But...



但今天有些危险
it's a IittIe bit unsafe today,



是的,有些危险
Yeah, it's a IittIe unsafe.



也许…
So maybe... I don't know.



…也许我们应该离开?
I'm thinking maybe we shouId move?



不行?
No?



该死!
Fuck



你没事吧?是的
You aII right? - Yeah



你呢?嗯
You? - Yeah



没事吧?
You aII right, man?




Yeah



周围没人了吧
No one in or out, okay?



取消引爆,取消引爆
CanceI the det, CanceI the det.



他在搞什么鬼?
What the fuck is he doing?



我不知道
I don't know, man.



我不知道
I don't know.



我出来了
I'm coming out.



收到
Roger that.



你从哪里来?
Where are you from?



纽约
New York.



就是“大苹果”
The big appIe.



你从伊拉克来的吗?
I'm from Iraq



我喜欢这里,这里很漂亮
I Iove it here. This is a beautifuI pIace.



但是这里不太安全
But it's not too safe here, okay?



所以我认为我们应该离开
So, I think we need...
we need to move, pIease.



你觉得那是贝克汉吗?
You think it's that IittIe Beckham?



不,我不这么认为
No, I don't.



你肯定吗?
You're positive?



当然
Sure.



其实我不确定,他们看起来都一样
Hey, I don't know, man.
They aII Iook the same, right?



我不知道
I don't know.



威尔似乎很肯定,真怪
WiII seemed sure. that was weird.



非常奇怪
Very weird.



请…离开…
PIease, just move.



走,走
Move, Move.



离开…多谢
Thank you..Move on.



谢谢
Thank you.



很抱歉
I'm sorry.



威尔这人很怪
WiII's very weird.



他把炸弹零件放在床底下
I mean he keeps bomb parts
under his bed.



我打赌,今天的零件
I'II bet you he won't keep



他可不会收在床底下
any of these parts under his bed.



再见
Bye-bye



再见
Yeah, bye-bye.



再见,谢谢
Bye, thank you.



喂,上校
Hey, CoIoneI



走吧
Let's go



再见,谢谢
So Iong, thank you.



天啊,该死
Shit.



土制炸弹!
IED!



土制炸弹!
IED!



坎布里奇!
Cambridge!



回来,趴下
Get back, get down



待在后面
Stay back



待在后面,山彭!叫他们待在后面
Stay back, Sanborn, keep 'em back



有人受伤吗?
Is anyone hurt?



坎布里奇!
Cambridge! Fuck!



坎布里奇在哪?
Where's Cambridge!



坎布里奇快点,我们要走了!
Cambridge, come out, We gotta go.



他死了
Oh, he's dead.



坎布里奇在哪?
Hey, we gotta find Cambridge,



医生!
Doc!



艾瑞奇
EIdridge!



医生!
Doc!



艾瑞奇
EIdridge,



艾瑞奇,来,过来
c'mon, man, C'mon



我刚还看见他,从那边走过来…
I just saw him.
He was waIking right here.



我知道,他已经死了
I know. He's dead.



听着,他死了!
Look, he's dead, Okay?



没事了
It's aII right, man.



会没事的
It'II be aII right, man,.



一切都会没事的



喂…
HeIIo?



喂?
HeIIo?



威尔?
WiII?



喂?
HeIIo?



喂?
HeIIo?



我有个问题问你
Hey, Iet me ask you a question,



原来在这里工作的孩子去哪里了?
What happened to the IittIe kid?
that used to work here?



对不起,我不会说英语
Sorry, man, EngIish I... no EngIish.



你不会说英语?
No-no EngIish,
You no speak EngIish now.



那孩子叫贝克汉,卖DVD的
LittIe kid, Beckham is his name.
He seIIs... seIIs DVDs,



买DVD?张DVD五元
DVD, One DVD, $,



天啊
Oh, Jesus Christ.



五元




打扰一下,士兵
Excuse me, soIdier.



你是管这的吗?
you in charge of this area here?



怎么了?
What's up?



你认识这个人?
You know this guy?



如果这个人提供情报给叛乱份子
How do we know that he's not
giving inteI to insurgents,



告诉他们迫击炮瞄准哪,怎么办
teIIing them where to drop mortars?



他只是在卖DVD啊
I think he's just seIIing DVDs.



这关乎安全问题,该把他赶走
WeII, he's a security risk,
We shouId get rid of him.



看什么看?
What are you Iooking at?



他只是在卖DVD
He's just seIIing DVDs, man.



这里所有小贩都是清白的,谁说的
AII the merchants are cIear.
- By who?



没有命令,不能对他采取任何行动
I couIdn't do anything with him
without the say-so from my CO.



好吧,可恶
Okay, Fuck



该死
Fuck



是不是不一样了?
Does this change anything?



现在你会说英语了,是不是?
You speak EngIish now. Don't you?



开车!
YaIIa, yaIIa, drive!



好的
Okay



这一间吗?贝克汉家?
Is this his house? Beckham's house?



在这里等
Wait here



该死
Fuck



你会说英语吗?
You speak EngIish?



英语,法语,阿拉伯语我都会
EngIish, French, Arabic.



好,背心掀开
Good, Open you vest.



待在那儿,别动
Ah, stay there. Stay.



告诉我贝克汉的事
TeII me what you know about Beckham.



谁?
For whom?



贝克汉,岁的男孩,人肉炸弹
Beckham, -year-oId boy, body bomb.



待在那别动
Stay right there



我不知道
I don't know



你不知道?
You don't know



请先坐下,我是内韦德教授
But pIease, sit down.
I am Professor Navid,



这是我家
This is my home.



你来了就是客人,请坐
You are a guest. PIease, sit down.



我是客人
I'm a guest?



…我在找认识贝克汉的人
Just... I'm Iooking for the peopIe
responsibIe for-for-for Beckham,



你是中情局的?
You are CIA, no?



我很高兴有中情局的人来我家
I am very pIeased to see CIA in my home.



请坐吧
PIease, sit.



小心,枪会走火!
Be carefuI, the gun can go off.



我是美国军人
USA friendIy coming in.



停下来
Stop! Get the fuck down!



站住!跪下!
Stop!



我是美国人!
USA friendIy,.



跪下!
On your knees,



快跪下
Get on your knees now.



跪下!否则我们就开枪
Get the fuck down!
On your knees. You wiII be shot.



不许动!
Don't move.



跪下!快
Get the fuck down!
On your knees.



趴下
Down now.



掀开外套!
Open your jacket!



正在掀了
Opening my jacket,



叫他趴在地上
Cover. Get him down,



趴下,我有武器
On the ground,
- I have a weapon



给我趴下!趴着
Don't fucking move



塔台,掩护我,我来搜他
Tower, HoId cover. Searching.



我有武器
I have a weapon.



有枪!
Gun.



我早说过了
Like I said,.



武器已收缴!
Weapons cIear.



身份证
ID



你在搞什么鬼?
What the fuck are you doing?



我去嫖妓了
I was at a whorehouse.



好,我让你进去
AII right, If I Iet you in,



你告诉我妓院在哪里
wiII you teII me where it is exactIy?



好…
Yeah



詹姆斯,你听到了吗?
James, do you copy?



詹姆斯,你在听嘛?
James, do you have your ears on?




James?



是我,怎么了?
This is James, What's up?



怎么了?
What's up, man?



有辆坦克在“安全区”爆炸了
Look, we have a tank expIosion
in the Green Zone.



要我们去做事后评估
We have to post-bIast assessment,



看看是不是自杀性爆炸
see if it was a suicide bomber,



如果是,再调查一下爆炸手法
and if so, how the fuck did he do it?




Okay.



你刚说你去哪了?
Where'd you say you were again?



我没说过…走吧
I didn't, sergeant. Let's go.



你的头怎么了,詹姆斯?
What happened to your head, James?



你准备好了吗?
Hey, you ready?



把头盔给我,出发吧
Game face, buddy. Let's go.



准备好了吗?
You ready?




Let's do this.



好,我们上路了
Rock and roII.
- Moving out.



再见
Goodnight.



美国友军来了!
U.S.A. friendIies coming through.



借过!借过!
Make room, guys. Make room.



喂,山彭
Hey, Sanborn.
- Oh, shit! Get a medic! Get a medic!



油罐车?是的
An oiI tanker? - Yep,



飞了好长一段路啊
That's a pretty Iong fIight, huh?



爆炸的威力一直蔓延到这里
This is the edge of the bIast radius.



天啊
Jesus.



偷袭的人在哪?
So, where's our triggerman?



都烧成灰了
Burnt up in the fIames, man.



自杀式人肉炸弹
Suicide bomber.



根本别想找到半点尸骨
We're never going to find
a body in that shit.



如果不是肉体引爆
What if there was no body?



而是遥控引爆呢
What if it was a remote det?



有个坏人就躲在暗处
A reaIIy good bad guy
hides out in the dark, right?



就在那儿,地势绝佳
Right here. Perfect vantage point,



隔岸观火,看着我们收拾残局
outside the bIast radius to sit back
and watch us cIean up their mess.



想过去吗?
Want to go out there?



正想如此
Yes, I do



这样一定会惹麻烦的
I couId stand to get in a LittIe troubIe.



你在胡搞
No, man. This is buIIshit.



我们连有个步兵排
You got three infantry pIatoons behind



他们的职责就是猎杀伊斯兰佬
you whose job it is to go Haji huntin'.



这不是我们的工作!
That ain't our fuckin' job.



你没有权利反驳我,山彭
You don't say no to me, Sanborn.



而我有权反驳你
I say no to you.



你知道,那里有群人正在看着我们
You know there are guys
watching us right now.



他们正在笑呢…
They're Iaughing at this,



对此我觉得很不爽
Okay, I'm not okay with that.



关掉你的破手电筒,我们要过去了
Now, turn off your god dammed torch
'cause we're going.



现在知道那个油罐是哪里来的
Now we know
where their oiI tanker came from.



靠,同一型号的
No shit. Same kind.



我们快到了
We're cIose - Yeah



这些小巷应该是纵横交错的
The aIIey ways are probabIy
set up on a grid.



我们必须分头行动,把他们赶出来
We're going to need to spit up,
fIush 'em out.



山彭你走第一条
Sanborn, you take one,



艾瑞奇走第二条
EIdridge, take two,



我走第三条
I got three.



在你那个路口会合
RaIIy point at your intersection.



好了,行动
Ready, move



等等,什么时候会合?
Wait, raIIy point when?



可恶
Fuck



可恶
Shit, Ahh.



可恶
Shit



你遇到敌人了吗?
You got contact?



是谁?怎么了?
Who was it? What's going on?



什么情况?
What do you got?



是艾瑞奇
It's EIdridge.



走,走!
Go, go.



人员伤亡,人员伤亡
Man down! Man down!



该死,该死!
Shit, Shit, Shit!



该死!不对不对
Negative, negative.



不是他
It's not him.



他不见了,不是他
He's gone.



他们去哪了?他们去哪了?
Where'd they go? Where'd they go?



油罐车和一群部队在那边
Tankers and troops are that way.



我们走这边
Let's go this way. - Fuck



打开你的手电筒
Use your torch, On three.



好了
Ready?



……
One, two, three.



该死,见鬼
Fuck! - Shit



轻点,轻点,轻点
Softy, softy, softy.



数到
On three



………
One, Two, Three



现在!快!
Now! Go, go, go...



艾瑞奇,你还好吗?
EIdridge, you okay?



该死,我受伤了
Fuck, dude, I'm hit.



他的腿被打伤了
Hit him in the fuckin' Ieg.



来!
Come on



我会死吗?没事
Am I dead? Am I dead?
- No, You're fine, man.



你会没事的,我会死吗?
Am I dead? Am I dead?



我要压住伤口,你还好吗?
I'm going to put some pressure down.
Come on.



你会没事的!看着我
You're aII right. Look at me,



看着我!你会没事的!
Iook at me, You aII right.



好了,准备好站起来没,数到
AII right, buddy. You ready to get up?
On three, ready?



………
One, two, three



嘿,你好吗
Hey, what's up, man?



你好吗
What's up, man?



要买DVD吗?
Wanna buy some DVDs?



想踢球吗?
Wanna pIay some soccer?



怎么了?
What's up?



来啊,来玩一下啊…
Come on, man. Wanna pIay some...



你还好吗,老弟?
How you doing, buddy?



医生说你会没事的
Doc says you're going to be okay.



我的大腿骨断成了段
My fucking femur is shattered
in nine pIaces.



要是在个月后能走
He said I'II be waIking in six months



我他妈的就算走运了
if I'm fucking Iucky.



个月还好啊
Six months ain't bad, huh?



还好?
It's not bad?



去死吧你
Fuckin' sucks, man,
-Ah, ah! Take it easy,



看见没?你他妈的看见没?
You see that? You fuckin' see that?



这就是想攻击别人的后果,妈的
That's what happens when you
shoot someone, you motherfucker.



对不起
Sorry



对不起,欧文
Sorry, Owen.



去你的,威尔
Fuck You, WiII.



去你的!
ReaIIy, Fuck you.



谢谢你救了我的命
Thanks for saving my Iife,



但我们不该去那里找麻烦!
but we didn't have to go out.



就为了满足你个人的冲动,混蛋!
Iooking for troubIe to get your
fucking adrenaIine fix, you fuck.



好好照顾自己,欧文
Hey, take care of yourseIf, Owen.



祝你平安归来,兄弟
Come home safe, man.



回去再见,好的
See You on the other side, man.
- AII right



让我们离开这该死的沙漠!
Let's get out of this fucking desert!



别动!
Don't move



如果你再往前走
If you keep waIking



我们就要开枪了!
we wiII shoot you.
Move him back



把那翻译拉回来!
Keep that transIator back



那炸弹不是他自己装在身上的
But the bomb was forced on him.



把他拉回来
Get him back!



站在原地别动!
Don't move! Stay stiII



《距B连轮值结束日还有天》



如果你再往前走
If you keep waIking



我们就要开枪了!
we wiII shoot you.



如果你再往前走
If you keep waIking



我们就要开枪了!
we wiII shoot.



快把那个翻译拉回来!
Get that transIator back, now!



借过!借过!
Give him room, give him room.



嘿,什么情况?
Hey, what do you got?



他自己走到我们的检查站
He came waIking up to our checkpoint,



说自己身上绑着炸弹
said he had a bomb strapped to him,



但他不想让炸弹爆炸
But he's sorry, doesn't want it to go off.



然后开始求我们拆除炸弹
Then he starts begging us
to take it off of him.



帮帮他,他不是坏人!
HeIp this man, he's not a bad man.



他不是坏人?
He's not a bad man?



他绑着炸弹!
He got a bomb strapped to him,



他在玩我们,想让我们靠近他
This is a joke,
he's trying to puII us cIoser.



好了,我明白了
Yeah, I got it, I got it.



好,告诉他,叫他慢慢解开衣服
AII right, Iook...
TeII him to open his shirt sIowIy



看看里面是什么
and see what's inside.



慢点,慢点
SIowIy,



慢点
sIowIy...



天啊!
Jesus



好了中士,叫他们退到米外
AII right Sergeant,
I need a -meter perimeter.



退后!
Get these guys back.
Give me meters. Get back.



你跟他说,叫他跪下,手举起来
You teII him to get on his knees
and touch the sky, okay?



慢慢来
SIowIy



跪下
Get down




Okay,



我需要你的无线电
I need your radio.



不能射杀他就好吗?
Can't we just shoot him?



不行
No



他是个有家室的人,不是坏人
He's a famiIy man. He's not a bad man.



他不是坏人,只想求我们帮忙
He's asking for heIp, onIy heIp.



好了,后退吧,跟其它人一样
Yeah, aII right.



如果你不想死,就退到后面去!
You don't want to die, get back!



我已经知道了
I got it.



听着,我知道我们不和,嗯
Listen, I know
we've had our differences.



这种事情总难免,但都已经过去了
It happened, aII right.
It's water under the bridge.



但你现在是去自杀,兄弟
This is suicide, man.



所以这才叫做自杀炸弹嘛
That's why they caII it
a suicide bomb, right?



我们来搞定它吧
Let's do this. Come on.



他说炸弹上可能有定时器
He says the bomb may have a timer,



请快点!
pIease hurry.



我好了,你好了吗?好了
We're good. -Good? Yep.



去吧
Go get 'em.



留意狙击手
Watch the snipper huh! - Yeah!



把手举起来!
Get your hands up



他说他有家庭
He says he has a famiIy



请帮帮他
PIease heIp him,



听着
Now, Iisten



听好了
Look,



如果我要拆炸弹比较简单的方法是
It'd be a Iot easier
for me to disarm this



…先把你杀了,了吗?
If I just shoot you.
Do you understand?



他说什么?
What's he saying?



他说他不想死,他还有家
He says I don't wish to die,
I have a famiIy...



请你把这东西从他身上拿下来
PIease take this off me.



告诉他,把手放在头后面
TeII him to put his hands
behind his head



否则我很想开枪打他
or I'II be very happy to shoot him.



我不是这么说的
Look, that's not what I said.



告诉他,把手放在头后面
TeII him to put his hands
behind his head



否则就毙了他
or I wiII shoot him.



听着
Listen



听着,听着
Listen, Iisten.



你听懂了?
Yes?



你听懂了?
You understand?




Okay



看看有什么?
What do you got here?



他有四个孩子
He has four chiIdren.



见鬼
Shit



山彭,这有个定时器,还有很多线
Sanborn, we got a timer,
and we got a Iot of wires, man.



我需要帮助
I'm going to need a IittIe heIp on this.



收到,跟我说你需要什么?
Roger that, teII me what you need.



我要钳子
BoIt cutters



最好在分钟内给我
You gotta get down here
in two minutes



不然就一起挂点吧
or we're aII fucked.



收到,秒内给你
Roger that, I'II be there in seconds.



他说求求你,我有个家庭
He says, pIease, I have a famiIy.



我知道,会没事的
I know, it's okay.



你会没事的,会没事的
You're aII right. You're aII right.



拜托不要丢下我
PIease, don't Ieave me.



你没在开玩笑吧
You weren't fuckin' kidding.



没有…这是什么做的?
Nope, What's this made out of?



老天
Oh, man



这东西和钢一样硬
This case's harder than steeI



该死
Shit



还有多久?
What's our time?



还有分钟
We got two minutes - Shit



得用焊枪才行
We're going need a torch to get this off.



我们车里可没那玩意儿
WeII, we don't have one of those
in the fucking truck, man.



他死定了
He's dead, man.



慢着,让我想想,让我想想
HoId on, man. Let me think.
Just Let me think.



我们会搞定的,没问题,想想…
We're going to handIe this.
It's okay. We got this,



好了
Shh, okay.



我看看背面
Now Iisten, you're gonna get back.



我们时间不够了,山彭
It's just we don't got
enough time, Sanborn.



我打算…我打算把这些锁绞断
I just gotta...
I gotta get these boIts off.



不,我们还有分半
No, We got a minute and a haIf, man.



必须离开这里
We gotta get out of here.



这里我来处理,你快走
I'II handIe this. Just go.



少来了
Come on, man.



我马上就来,你先走吧
Look, I'm right behind ya. Just go.



去他的,我们快走!
Fuck him! Come on, Let's go,



山彭!我有防护衣,你快走!
Sanborn, I got the suit. Just go,



詹姆斯!山彭,还有秒
James!
- Sanborn, you have seconds.



你有秒钟,离开!
You have seconds. Sanborn, Leave,



你死定了,死定了
You're fucking dead, man. Dead.



走!
Go!



所有人往后退!
Everybody get back! - Go, go!



拆掉了一个
We got one.



走,退后!
Go, get back.



不行,太多锁了
I can't. There's too many Iocks.



太多了,我办不到
There's too many, I can't do it,



我没办法拆掉它,很抱歉
I can't get it off. I'm sorry, Okay!



你了解吗?我很抱歉
You understand? I'm sorry,



你有听到吗,对不起
You hear me? I'm sorry.



对不起,对不起
I'm sorry,



现在马上趴下
Get down now!



我去帮他
I can heIp him.



快离开!
Everybody stay down!



詹姆斯!
James!



大家都起来,离开
Everybody up and out,



詹姆斯!
James!



你还好吧?
You aII right?



兄弟
Aw, man,



我真他妈讨厌这鬼地方
I fuckin' hate this pIace.



给你,喝一口
Here, man. Have a hit.



我还没准备死呢,詹姆斯
I'm not ready to die, James.



你不会死在这里的,兄弟
WeII, you're not
going to die out here, bro.



就差英吋
Another two inches.



弹片呼啸而过
ShrapneI zings by,



然后把我的喉咙割破
sIices my throat.



我会像头猪一样
I bIeed out Iike a pig



在沙漠里血流不止
in the sand,



没有人会在乎
Nobody'II give a shit.



我父母当然会在意,但他们不算
I mean, my parents'II care,
but they don't count , man



老兄,还会有谁在意呢?
Who eIse?



我连儿子都没有
I don't even have a son.



想生儿子,你有的是时间,朋友
WeII, you're going to have
pIenty of time for that, amigo.



不,兄弟
No...



我不想干了
I'm done,



我想要个儿子
I want a son,



我想要个小男孩,威尔
I want a IittIe boy, WiII.



我想知道,你是怎么做的
I mean, how do you do it, you know?



去冒那样的风险?
Take the risk?



我不知道,我只是…
I don't know, I just...



我只是从来不去想
I guess I don't think about it.



但是当你每次穿上拆弹服
But you reaIize every time you suit up,



每次我们出勤
every time we go out



都是生死交关
it's Iife or death.



你赌上自己的命
You roII the dice



去处理这些事情
and you deaI with it.



这些你都清楚,不是吗?
You recognize that, don't you?



是的
Yeah



是这样没错
Yeah, I do.



但我不知道为什么
But I don't know why.



我不知道…
Yeah. I don't know, JT.



你知道我为什么会这样?
You know why I am the way I am?



我不知道
Naw, I don't.



哇,你买了不少东西!
Wow!You did some shopping.



是啊
Yeah.



我买了些汽水,可以去结帐了吗?
I got some soda. We done?



你可以帮忙拿些谷片
You want to go get us some cereaI



然后我们在收银台会合?
and I'II meet you at the checkout?



好吧,谷片
Okay, cereaI.



在哪儿…?
Where?



有人把货车开到一个市场中央
Some guy drove his truck
to the middIe of an Iraqi market,



开始发送免费糖果
starts passing out free candies.



所有孩子都跑过去
AII the kids coming running up,



还有孩子的家人
the famiIies stuff,



那人引爆了炸弹
He detonates.



据报导有人死亡
They're saying are dead.



他们需要更多拆弹员,你知道吗
You know they need more bomb techs.



帮我把这些切碎
You want to chop those up for me?



对了
Yeah



你喜欢玩这个啊
You Iove pIaying with that.



你喜欢玩绒毛玩具
You Iove pIaying
with aII your stuffed animaIs.



你喜欢妈妈,喜欢爸爸
You Iove your mommy, your daddy,



喜欢你的小睡衣
Your nature pajamas.



你什么都喜欢,是不是呀?
You Iove everything, don't you? Yeah



知道吗?
You know what, buddy?



等你长大了
Once you get oIder,



这些东西也许会变得不再特别
some of the things that you Iove
might not seem so speciaI anymore.



就像这个玩偶盒
Like your Jack in the box,



你会发现那只是铁皮加个人偶
Maybe you reaIize it's just a piece of
tin and a stuffed animaI



原本钟爱的东西会渐渐被你遗忘
and then you forget the few things
you reaIIy Iove,



到了我这个年纪,钟爱的东西
And by the time you get to my age



也许只剩下一两件了
maybe it's onIy one or two things,



对我来说只剩一件了
With me I think it's one,



欢迎来到D连
WeIcome to DeIta Company



中士
Sergeant



《距D连轮值结束日还有天》

相关文章:
影评之《拆弹部队》_图文攻略_全通关攻略_高分攻略_百度攻略
影视动漫图文全通关攻略。战争的罪与恶《拆弹部队》影评影片简介:《拆弹部队》是由编剧兼制片人马克·鲍尔的回忆录改编而成,由凯瑟琳·毕格罗执导,该片获得第82...
拆弹部队 观后感
拆弹部队 观后感_文学研究_人文社科_专业资料。战争与人——《拆弹部队》影评这部奥斯卡的最佳影片我觉得是没的说的,但是我爸爸说这 部影片缺少真实感,可能是电影...
优美凄楚的音乐诗——评《拆弹部队》的声音
“庆祝建党 90 周年全省群众影评征文大赛”获奖作品 优美凄楚的音乐诗 ——评《拆弹部队》的声音 第一次观看凯瑟琳-毕格罗的电影作品, 着实受益匪浅, 导演向我...
特种兵军事
特种兵电影系列:《太阳泪》《史密斯夫妇》《特种部队》《拆弹部队》《魔鬼女大兵》 《冲出亚马逊》《敢死队》《谍影重重》等其他作品 4.特种兵小说: 本版块主要...
拆弹部队影评8
拆弹部队影评8。拆弹部队的影评拆弹部队影评 8 在人们疯看《阿凡达》的时候,我翻出了 2008 年的《拆弹部队》 。理由有三:一是因为詹姆 斯卡梅隆的《阿凡达》...
人性反思战争
龙源期刊网 http://www.qikan.com.cn 人性反思战争 作者:付强 来源:《文教资料》2014 年第 11 期 摘要: 电影《拆弹部队》讲述了美军拆弹小分队在伊拉克首都...
100部最棒的电影
·安德森 2001) 67《拆弹部队》(凯瑟琳·毕格罗 2008) 66《春夏秋冬又一春》(金基德 2003) 65《鱼缸》(安德里亚·阿诺德 2009) 64《绝美之城》(保罗·索伦...
...最佳导演等六项大奖的电影《拆弹部队》对战争中彰显...
荣获第82届奥斯卡奖项中最佳影片、最佳导演等六项大奖的电影《拆弹部队》对战争中彰显的人性进行的哲学反思引起了人们的共鸣。这从一个侧面说明哲学①产生于人们的...
历届奥斯卡获奖影片
拆弹部队拆弹部队 提名:(从这届开始提名影片翻倍) 拆弹部队(The Hurt Locker) 无耻混蛋(Inglorious Basterds) 直上云霄(Up in the Air) 珍爱(Precious:...
历届奥斯卡电影
拆弹部队拆弹部队 提名:(从这届开始提名影片翻倍) 拆弹部队(The Hurt Locker) 无耻混蛋(Inglorious Basterds) 直上云霄(Up in the Air) 珍爱(Precious:...
更多相关标签: