思达特英语 warming-up 汇总-----A Good Beginning Is Half Done!
《全日制义务教育英语课程标准》 指出， 小学英语教学的主要任务在于激发学生学习英 语的兴趣，培养他们英语学习的积极态度，使他们建立初步的学习自信心。作为课堂教学重 要的一环，导入是一堂课的开始，有时也贯穿在课堂教学
1.集中注意，激发兴趣。 对学生来说，每一堂课都是一个新的开始，其内容也各不相同，而学生在课前却可能从 事各种各样的活动，其兴奋点也可能还沉浸在刚才的活动之中。通过一个精彩的课堂导入， 往往可以实现兴奋中心的转移，让学生离开正从事的活动，全身心转到课堂上来。同时，精 彩的导入会使学生如沐春风、如饮甘露，进入一种美妙的境界。巧妙的开讲，会使学生产生 浓厚的兴趣，并怀着一种期待、迫切的心情渴望新课的到来。 2. 沟通情感，联结知识。 导入是传授知识的开始， 但一个精彩的导入又是沟通师生情感的媒介， 师生的情感会在 导课中得到交流和升华。同时和谐课堂教学的气氛，让学生畅饮知识的琼浆，完善个性的发 展。人类的学习总是以一定的经验和知识为前提，是在联想的基础上，更好地理解和掌握新 知的。新课的导入也就建立在联系旧知的基础之上，以旧引新或温故知新，而籍此促进学生 知识系统化的。 英语中有一句谚语:“A good beginning is half done”。精彩的导入无疑会为课堂教学的 进行奠定良好的基础。因此，我们着力在课堂导入的形式上进行了有效的研究。
1. Alphabet Song（略）
2. Apple Song Apple round, apple red, apple juicy, apple sweet, Apple, apple, I love you. Apple sweet I love to eat. 3. Big thumb up Big thumb up, big thumb down, clap your hands, turn around; Big thumb up, big thumb dowm, stamp your feet, turn around; Big thumb up, big thumb down, come here, ……, go back sit down.(可自由扩充) 4. Big bad wolf Who’s afraid of the Big Bad Wolf, Big Bad wolf, Big Bad Wolf, Who’s afraid of the Big Bad Wolf, La Ha Ha Ha Ha…….(Ss go back) 5. Elephant Elephant, elephant, why is your nose so long? That’s because my mother’s nose is also very long. 6. Indian boys One little, two little, three little Indians; four little, five little, six little Indians; Seven little, eight little, nine little Indians; ten little Indian Boys. (From 10 to 1) 7. London Bridge London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down, London Bridge is falling down, my fair lady. 8. Walking Song A. Walking, walking, walking, walking; Jump, jump, jump, jump, jump, jump; Running, running, running, running, running; running, now we stop. B. Walking, walking, walking, walking; one plus one, one plus one; Running, running, running, running, running, running; equals two, equals two.(改编)
9. Happy Song If you’re happy, and you know it, you clap your hands; if you’re happy, and you know it, you clap your hands; if you’re happy, and you know it, and you really want to show it, if you’re happy and you know it, you clap your hands.(stamp your feet, give me a kiss, say “Hurrah”) 10. Head shoulders knees and toes Head, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes, knees and toes, Head, shoulders, knees and toes, eyes, ears, mouth and nose. 11. Eyes, Eyes Eyes, eyes, shuar….shuar….shuar….; Ears, ears, Ah….Ah….Ah….; Nose, nose, no, no, no; Mouth, mouth, (kiss), (kiss), (kiss) Hands, hands, (clap), (clap), (clap); Feet, feet, (stamp), (stamp), (stamp), Angry, angry, Hern, Hern, Hern; Shy, shy, Hern, Hern, Hern Cry, cry, Wuu, Wuu, Wuu; Happy, happy, Haa, Haa, Haa 12. Where is thumbkin? Where is thumbkin? Where is thumbkin? Here I am. Here I am. How are you this morning? Very well and Thank you. Run away, run away. (pointer, tall man, ring man, pinky) 13. Rain, rain, go away Rain, rain, go away, Come again another day, Little kay wants to play, (little kids/children) Rain, rain, go away. 14. Beehive
Here is a beehive, where are the bees, Hidden away, and nobody sees, watch and see them come out of the hive, One, two, three, four, five, zzzzzzzz…….. 15. Try to find a good friend Fry to find, try to find, try to find a good friend, Solutions and shake your hands, you and I are good friend. 16. What are you doing? What are you doing? I am jumping/running/walking/swimming. What are you doing? I am laughing. Ha ha ha ha hi hi hi …… 17. Fingers 1 finger, 1finger, turn turn turn, turn to what, turn to a brush, shua shua shua 2 finger, 2finger, turn turn turn, turn to what, turn to a rabbit, jump jump jump 3 finger, 3finger, turn turn turn, turn to what, turn to a fork, yummy yummy yummy 4 finger, 4finger, turn turn turn, turn to what, turn to a cat, meoow meoow meoow 5 finger, 5finger, turn turn turn, turn to what, turn to a tiger, ouuu ouuu ouuu 6 finger, 6finger, turn turn turn, turn to what, turn to a cow, murnn murnn murnn 7 finger, 7finger, turn turn turn, turn to what, turn to a snake, s s s 8 finger, 8finger, turn turn turn, turn to what, turn to a gun, bunn bunn bunn 9 finger, 9finger, turn turn turn, turn to what, turn to a hook, 1 2 3 10 finger, 10finger, turn turn turn, turn to what, turn to a stone, paper scissors stone 18. Everybody look at me Everybody look at me, please shake your body, I want to know if you are happy. Oh, my body, you and me.
19. Shakula Shakula, shakula, shakula to U; Shakula, shakula, shakula to N; Shakula, shakula, shakula to M; Shakula, shakula, shakula to you and me. 20. Up and Down Up, up, touch your head; Down, down, touch your toes; Up and down, turn around; Wiggle your body, please sit down. 21. Funny Face Two big eyes, one little nose, two big hands, ten little toes, one big mouth, two small ears, Long straight hair, what a funny face, ha ha ha ha, make a funny face, ha ha ha ……. 22. Shake shake Shake, shake, head to toes; shake, shake, mouth to ears; shake, shake, ears to eyes. 23. Row your boat A. Row, row, row your boat; gently down the stream; Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily; life is but a dream. B. Walk, walk walk in the sun; walk in the sun; Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily; walk in the sun.(jump--wind, run—rain) 24. Teacher, teacher, what do you see? Teacher, teacher, what do you see? I see a bird singing in the tree.(teacher) Bird, bird, what do you see? I see a fish swimming in the sea.(bird)
Fish, fish, what do you see? I see a frog looking at me.(fish) Frog, frog, what do you see? I see a pig watching TV.(frog) Pig, pig, what do you see? I see a ……aho, I want to go peepee!(pig) 25. Wash and dry Here is some soap and shampoo, here is a towel just for you, Here is a pair of slippers, too. And a bathmat just for you. Wash your body, wash your hair; Dry your body, dry your hair. Wash yourself and dry yourself, Every where! 26. I’m hungry I’m hungry, have some cake. Yum, yum. Can I have some more. That’s all, there is no more. No more? No more! No more? No more!(hungry—cookie; thirsty—milk; thirsty—juice) 27. Twinkle, little star Twinkle, twinkle, little star. How I wonder what you are. Up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky. Twinkle, twinkle, little star, How I wander what you are. 28. Numbers 1-10 1, 1, run, run, run; 2, 2, go the zoo; 3, 3, swim in the sea; 4, 4, stay by the shore; 5, 5, find a beehive; 6, 6, pick up the sticks; 7, 7, go to 7-11; 8, 8, stand by the gate; 9, 9, from a line; 10, 10, catch the hen. 29. Numbers 1-5 1, 1, there is one sun; 2, 2, there are two shoes; 3, 3, there are three trees;
4, 4, there are four doors; 5, 5, there are five knives. 30. Hey, Hey 1, 2, Hey, hey. How are you today? 1, 2, Hey, hey. It’s a nice day. 1, 2, Hey, hey. Happy birthday! 1, 2, Hey, hey. Children’s day! Yeah! 31. Hocky Pocky You put your right hand in, you put your right hand out; You put your right hand in, and you shake it all about; That’s what it is all about. (left hand, right foot, left foot, right hip, left hip, right shoulder, left shoulder, head, wholeself) 32. Kangaroo I can jump, jump, jump, I can jump, jump, jump, I’m a little kangaroo. 33. Sunshine You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skys are grey. You never know dear, how much I love you, please don’t take my sunshine away. 34. Jump hop I jump, I hop, I run, run, run; I jump, I hop, I turn around; I jump, I hop, I bend my knees. (可续编) 35. On the bus People on the bus go up and down, up and down, up and down, People on the bus go up and down, all through the tow. (the babies-Hernn Hernn; the mothers-shh. Don’t cry; the cows-nurnn…)
36. Week Song Sunday la la la; Monday la la la; Tuesday la la la; Wednesday la la la; Thursday la la la; Friday la la la; Saturday la la la 37. Fish song Fishes, fishes, where are you? Can you show me where they are. Fishes, fishes, there they are. Some are swimming in the lake(sea). 38. Weekends song Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Are days of week. Saturday and Sunday, Saturday and Sunday are weekends. It’s great! 39. What are you doing I’m listening to music. I’m reading a book. I’m writing a letter. Come here and look. I’m playing football. I’m talking to you. I’m doing my homework. And you doing it too? 40. There is a word/fruit/….. in my mind. 41. Jack and Jill Two little black bird sitting on the hill; one named Jack, the other named Jill. Fly away Jack, fly away Jill; Come back Jack, come back Jill. 42. Barney Theme Songs Barney is a dinosaur, From our imagination, And when he’s tall he’s what we call, A dinosaur sensation. 43. Hello everyone stand in a row Bend down bend down, touch your toes, Hello everyone stand in a line, Hands up hands down close your eyes. 44. Happy Happy Happy Everyday
La la la La la la Happy Everyday. (快乐大本营开场曲的调子) 44. Sunny Sunny Sunny It’s a sunny day. Come on, let’s go, let’s go to play. Oh, yeh. It’s a sunny day. 45. Good morning(song) Good morning. I’m your teacher. Good morning. You’re my student. Good morning. What’s your name? My name is Jack. Please stand up! Please sit down! Good morning. I’m your teacher. Good morning. You’re my student. Good morning. What’s your name? I’m Lily. Please stand up! Please sit down! Good morning! Good morning! Good morning…! 46. Dinner’s ready Breakfast’s (Lunch’s, Dinner’s) ready. It’s on the table. Breakfast’s (Lunch’s, Dinner’s) ready now. Where’s the knife, the fork, the spoon. Where’s the placemat, Where’s the plate. Sorry, we’re late. That’s OK. 47. Boys and girls stand in a line. Bend down, bend down, touch your toes.
Boys and girls stand in a row. Stand up, stand up, close your eyes. 48. Come on children. Come and see. See a place for you and me. Come on children. Come to me. Happy, happy, A. B. C. 49. A. B. C. D. E. F. G. I’m good. Listen to me. H. I. J. K. L. M. N. I’m happy. Try again. O. P. Q. R. S. T. U. I’m cute. How about you? V. W. X. Y. Z. I’m nice. Do you know me? 50. Hello, hello, A. B. C. 51. Let us cheer. Rarara Let us sing. Chualala Let us dance. Chachacha Let’s have a fun. Hahaha 52. I see red. I see brown. I stand up. I sit down. I see orange. I see blue. I see a tiger in the zoo. 53. Yankee doodle went to town, riding on a pony. He stuck a feather in his cap, and called it Macaroni. 54. Passing ball (一边唱歌，一边传球，歌声停时，球在哪个学生手中，老师就问他/她一个 问题) 55. I’m a robot (学生给出英文 order, 老师是 robot, 照学生的 order 做出正确或错误的 action.) Hello, hello, 1, 2, 3 Hello, hello, you and me.
56. Daddy, mummy look at me (对面的女孩看过来) Daddy, mummy look at me （左摆手，有摆手，双手 ok 在眼前） Look at me, good baby. (双手 ok，左右手一次大拇指) Daddy, mummy look at me， Clap you hands, follow me.(拍手，follow 手势)